TodoToday for Doit.im is now available as both a free, ad supported release, and a new paid 'Pro' version with additional features.
New in 1.0.0 is the ability to enter new tasks and actions to update existing tasks. By default TodoToday will now show all active tasks. A new settings option can be configured to reduce the number of tasks that are fetched and displayed.
- Add new tasks using a smart add style syntax to include due date, project, context and priority in the task entry e.g. "Call John tomorrow #Personal @Phone !2"
- Complete tasks
- Postpone a task by one day
- Reprocess a task to remove the due date and move it back to the Inbox
- Add/Edit a note to a task
- Edit the task details including the Due Date, Project, Context, and Priority (*Pro version only)
Users upgrading from the Beta will need to enable the Task Entry option in the Settings.
TodoToday for Doit.im
TodoToday Pro for Doit.im