TeuxDeux. TodoToday for TeuxDeux version 2.1 (for Android 4 and up) brings support for the new "named" someday task lists and creating repeating tasks.
Special thanks to Jonnie (@destroytoday) for the assistance getting to grips with the new TeuxDeux API.
Please report any issues via the customer feedback site, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TodoToday for TeuxDeux
TodoToday for TeuxDeux Pro
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Sunday, March 17, 2013
The team behind TeuxDeux have never officially supported an open API for third party applications. TodoToday for TeuxDeux was made possible by the hard work of Jan-Eric Rediger (badboy) who reverse engineered the original TeuxDeux API https://github.com/badboy/teuxdeux
UPDATE: According the the TeuxDeux FAQ an official API is planned. No ETA is provided, but when the official API is available TodoToday for TeuxDeux will be updated as quickly as possible.
Sunday, February 10, 2013
TodoToday for Toodledo
TodoToday Pro for Toodledo
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
- Updated modern UI
- Full support for offline task sync
- Support for multiple accounts
- Select which organizations are syncd
- New resizeable home screen widget
- Enhanced task list navigation with sort, filter and search
TodoToday for Teambox continues to support both the latest Teambox 4.0 release at teambox.com as well as private Teambox servers running the open source Teambox 3.0.
TodoToday for Teambox on Google Play
TodoToday Pro for Teambox on Google Play
Thursday, November 15, 2012
TodoToday 2.0 has been rebuilt to take advantage of the latest Android 4.x capabilities This new release is currently only available for Android 4.0 (ICS) and 4.1/4.2 (Jelly Bean). A port back to of the new features to 2.3.3 (Honeycomb) is planned for a future release (TodoToday for TeuxDeux 1.5.x is still available for older versions of Android)
New and updated features:
- Full offline sync TodoToday 2.0 is fully integrated into the native Android account management and sync framework.
- Multiple account support - sync multiple TeuxDeux accounts into one task list
- Updated UI. TodoToday 2.0 has a new Android 4.0 Holo based look and feel
- Updated home screen widget - scrollable and resizable interactive task list home screen widget
- Edit task enhancements - choose which column someday tasks are assigned to
- Enhanced smart entry - the quick add task entry now supports using ! notation to identify the someday column for a task, e.g. to add a task to Someday column 3 enter !3 in the task title.
- Smart sort - task ordering has been updated to show tasks for Today and the next 5 days, then Someday tasks ordered by column. All other future dated tasks are listed at the end.
- Filter - view all tasks, or filter to just the Today or Someday lists.
- Search - search the tasks in the currently displayed list.
Thursday, October 11, 2012
TodoToday for Zoho and the new TodoToday 2.0 framework is under active development so watch for new features and enhancements coming soon, as well as updates to other TodoToday applications to support the new capabilities.
TodoToday for Zoho Projects
TodoToday Pro for Zoho Projects
Sunday, June 3, 2012
From the TodoToday login screen, enabling the Advanced Options will allow for the entry of a custom Teambox server URL. Disabling the advanced options will revert back to connecting to the default Teambox server https://teambox.com.
TodoToday for Teambox has been tested with a fresh Teambox 3 open source edition installation on Ubuntu 11.04 created using the Teambox Installer script from http://teamboxinstaller.gezere.com/
Please report any issues at support.jabanaki.com